Symptom: Yellow eyes
Yellow eyes: Yellow color of the white of the eyes
Introduction: Yellow eyes typically means jaundice (see types of jaundice and causes of jaundice), which is often related to a liver disorder such as hepatitis (see types of hepatitis). These conditions can be serious and require prompt professional medical diagnosis and treatment.
Detailed cause information for symptom: Yellow eyes:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Yellow eyes type of: Jaundice-like symptoms (50)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Yellow eyes: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Yellow eyes as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Jaundice - see also the many causes of jaundice
- Certain medications - see also medications causing jaundice
- See also symptom jaundice and jaundice disease information
Conditions listing symptoms: Yellow eyes: The following list of conditions have 'Yellow eyes' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Last revised: Nov 25, 2003
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center