Weeping: Inappropriate crying of non-infant
Detailed cause information for symptom: Weeping:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Symptoms related to Weeping: crying infant (11), depressive symptoms (47), sadness (0)
Weeping type of: Emotional symptoms (95)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Weeping: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Weeping as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Depressive disorders
- Baby blues
- Post natal depression (PND)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Head injury - may rarely causes inappropriate crying.
- Menopause - may cause emotional or depressive-like symptoms.
- Multi-infarct dementia
- See also depressive symptoms, depression, sadness, etc
Conditions listing symptoms: Weeping: The following list of conditions have 'Weeping' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center