Symptom: Testicle pain
Testicle pain: Pain affecting the testicle and/or scrotum
Detailed cause information for symptom: Testicle pain:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Symptoms related to Testicle pain: swollen testes (8), testicle lump (2), testicle symptoms (18), scrotum symptoms (18)
Testicle pain type of: Testicle symptoms (18)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Testicle pain: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Testicle pain as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Testicle injury
- Excessive bicycle riding
- Testicular torsion - a medical emergency usually requiring surgery within hours to avoid losing a testicle.
- Testicle cancer - Can cause testicle pain but it is more usual for testicular cancer to start as a testicle lump or swelling without pain.
- Mumps orchitis
- Varicose spermatic cord veins
- Testicular appendage torsion
- Torsion of the appendix of the testicle
- Scrotal hernia
- Inguinal hernia
- Kidney stone
- Possible causes of referred testicle pain include:
- See also testicle swelling
Conditions listing symptoms: Testicle pain: The following list of conditions have 'Testicle pain' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Conditions listing complications: Testicle pain: The following list of conditions have 'Testicle pain' or similar listed as a complication in our database. The distinction between a symptom and complication is not always clear, and conditions mentioning this symptom as a complication may also be relevant. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Last revised: Nov 9, 2003
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center