Symptom: Taste symptoms
Taste symptoms: Changes to the sense of taste.
Detailed cause information for symptom: Taste symptoms:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Types of Taste symptoms: metallic taste (8), acidic tastes (6), bitter tastes (8), foul tastes (8), loss of taste (4)
Taste symptoms type of: Mouth symptoms (105), Nerve symptoms (207), Sensations (211)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Taste symptoms: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Taste symptoms as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Acidic tastes
- Bitter tastes
- Metallic tastes
- Foul tastes
- Loss of taste
- Smell symptoms - the sense of taste is affected by the sense of smell
- Loss of smell
- Nasal conditions - affecting the sense of smell and thus also taste.
- Taste hallucinations (see Hallucinations) - see hallucinations
Conditions listing symptoms: Taste symptoms: The following list of conditions have 'Taste symptoms' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Last revised: Nov 21, 2003
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center