Streaks: The appearance of lines or streaks on the skin
Detailed cause information for symptom: Streaks:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Streaks: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Streaks as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Infection - can cause red streaks around the area of infection.
- Lymphangitis - the name for the streaking through the lymph system around an infection site.
- Pregnancy - can cause a darkening vertical line on the central abdomen.
- Scabies - short fine grey lines
- Acanthosis nigricans
- Arsenic poisoning - causes white lines and horizontal ridges under nails.
Conditions listing symptoms: Streaks: The following list of conditions have 'Streaks' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center