Symptom: Pupil dilation
Pupil dilation: Pupils appearing larger than normal.
Detailed cause information for symptom: Pupil dilation:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Symptoms related to Pupil dilation: pupil contraction (0), pupil symptoms (10), eye symptoms (199)
Pupil dilation type of: Pupil symptoms (10)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Pupil dilation: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Pupil dilation as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Illicit drugs
- Amphetamine intoxication
- Drug overdose (type of Adverse reaction)
- Medication overdose (type of Medical misadventure)
- Certain medications
- Certain eyedrop medications
- Brain injury
- Brain tumor
- Adie's syndrome - causing one pupil to react more slowly than the other.
Conditions listing symptoms: Pupil dilation: The following list of conditions have 'Pupil dilation' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Last revised: Nov 3, 2003
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center