Symptom: Paralysis symptoms
Paralysis symptoms: Loss of body control and/or feeling.
Detailed cause information for symptom: Paralysis symptoms:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Types of Paralysis symptoms: facial paralysis (10), hemiparesis (14)
Symptoms related to Paralysis symptoms: numbness (69), weakness (227), tingling (47), paresthesias (48), collapse (7), hemiparesis (14), facial paralysis (10)
Paralysis symptoms type of: Weakness (227), Movement symptoms (231)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Paralysis symptoms: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Paralysis symptoms as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Some causes of sudden paralysis include:
- Some causes of slow-onset paralysis include:
- Psychological disorders that may cause paralysis type symptoms include:
- Depersonalization disorders
- Causes of specific types of paralysis depend on the location:
- See facial paralysis
- Other types of symptoms that may be similar to paralysis symptoms or imprecisely described as paralysis include:
Conditions listing symptoms: Paralysis symptoms: The following list of conditions have 'Paralysis symptoms' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Conditions listing complications: Paralysis symptoms: The following list of conditions have 'Paralysis symptoms' or similar listed as a complication in our database. The distinction between a symptom and complication is not always clear, and conditions mentioning this symptom as a complication may also be relevant. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Last revised: Nov 3, 2003
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center