Symptom: Orange urine
Orange urine: Orange color of urine
Detailed cause information for symptom: Orange urine:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Symptoms related to Orange urine: red urine (5), dark urine (43), urine color changes (46)
Orange urine type of: Urine color changes (46), Red urine (5)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Orange urine: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Orange urine as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Certain foods or drinks
- Blood in urine - see causes of blood in urine
- Dehydration - causes darker urine or even a gold-color urine
- Bile in urine - causes a tea-like or mahogany color.
- Jaundice - causes bile in urine
- See also causes of red urine, dark urine, or urine color changes
Medications or substances causing Orange urine: The following drugs, medications, substances or toxins are some of the possible causes of Orange urine as a symptom. This list is incomplete and various other drugs or substances may cause your symptoms. Always advise your doctor of any medications or treatments you are using, including prescription, over-the-counter, supplements, herbal or alternative treatments.
- Certain laxatives - may turn urine red color
- Phenolphthaleine - may turn urine red color
- Beta-carotene supplements - may make urine yellow or orangish
- Rifampin - makes urine orange color.
- Urised - can cause green urine
- Vitamin B supplementns - can cause orange urine
- Pyridium - can cause orange urine
Conditions listing symptoms: Orange urine: The following list of conditions have 'Orange urine' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center