Laughter: Laughter as a symptom (e.g. inappropriate laughter)
Detailed cause information for symptom: Laughter:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Laughter type of: Emotional symptoms (95), Euphoria (5)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Laughter: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Laughter as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Normal happy personality - of course, laughter need not be inappropriate.
- Drug intoxication
- Substance abuse
- Tic disorders (type of Mental illness)
- Tourette syndrome - inappropriate outbursts
- Social anxiety - may be "nervous laughter"
- Angelman syndrome
Conditions listing symptoms: Laughter: The following list of conditions have 'Laughter' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center