Symptom: Knee locking
Knee locking: Inability to either straighten or bend knee
Detailed cause information for symptom: Knee locking:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Symptoms related to Knee locking: stiff knee (9), knee pain (16), knee symptoms (26), knee collapse (0)
Knee locking type of: Stiff knee (9)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Knee locking: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Knee locking as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Knee cartilage fragment
- Knee bone fragment
- Knee ligament damage
- Knee cartilage disorder
- Torn medial meniscus
- Osteochondritis dissecans - occasional knee locking with instability.
- Knee alignment problem
- Kneecap malalignment
- Knee pseudo-lock
- Knee pain
- Knee arthritis (type of Knee conditions)
- Recurrent patella dislocation - may cause knee locking or knee collapse
- Torn lateral meniscus
- Chondromalacia patella - occasional locking or knee collapse.
Conditions listing symptoms: Knee locking: The following list of conditions have 'Knee locking' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center