Symptom: Knee collapse
Knee collapse: Failure of the knee to bear weight with collapse
Detailed cause information for symptom: Knee collapse:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Knee collapse: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Knee collapse as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Knee locking - a locked knee may cause a collapse, or may be a related condition.
- Knee ligament damage
- Recurrent patella dislocation - may cause knee locking or knee collapse
- Discoid lateral meniscus - may cause knee collapse
- Chondromalacia patella - occasional locking or knee collapse.
- Osteochondritis dissecans - occasional knee locking with instability.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center