Symptom: Genital sores
Genital sores: Skin sores in the genital regions.
Detailed cause information for symptom: Genital sores:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Types of Genital sores: genital warts (3)
Genital sores type of: Genital symptoms (30)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Genital sores: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Genital sores as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Genital ulcers (type of Ulcer)
- Genital blisters
- Genital warts
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Behcet's disease - causing genital ulcers
- Skin cancer - may cause an ulcer on any skin including the genitals.
- Jock itch
- Scabies - genital lumps
- Bartholin's cyst - genital lump in women
Conditions listing symptoms: Genital sores: The following list of conditions have 'Genital sores' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center