Disorganization: Difficulty staying organized in society as a symptom
Introduction: Disorganization as a symptom refers to a person's ability to be organized in their social or occupational life. Although people may think they are disorganized, true medical disorganization is more severe than the common problems of everday life.
Detailed cause information for symptom: Disorganization:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Disorganization type of: Cognitive impairment (95), Society problems (157)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Disorganization: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Disorganization as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Normal person - some level of disorganization is not necessarily a symptom of disease.
- Depressive disorders - disorganization may indicate symptoms of feeling down and disinterested in life.
- Other psychological disorders or mental disorders less commonly causing symptoms of disorganization include:
- Other symptoms that may cause or be the real cause of types of disorganization symptoms include:
Conditions listing symptoms: Disorganization: The following list of conditions have 'Disorganization' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Conditions listing complications: Disorganization: The following list of conditions have 'Disorganization' or similar listed as a complication in our database. The distinction between a symptom and complication is not always clear, and conditions mentioning this symptom as a complication may also be relevant. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center