Symptom: Dark circles under eyes
Dark circles under eyes: Rings or dark circles under the eyes
Detailed cause information for symptom: Dark circles under eyes:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Dark circles under eyes type of: Eye symptoms (199)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Dark circles under eyes: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Dark circles under eyes as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Persistent eye rubbing
- Sleep difficulty - see the many causes of sleep difficulty symptoms (e.g. stress, depression, sleep disorders, etc.).
- Pallor - the paleness of the skin may accentuate the dark rings.
- Inherited eye blood vessel condition - dark circles under the eyes run in families.
Conditions listing symptoms: Dark circles under eyes: The following list of conditions have 'Dark circles under eyes' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Conditions listing complications: Dark circles under eyes: The following list of conditions have 'Dark circles under eyes' or similar listed as a complication in our database. The distinction between a symptom and complication is not always clear, and conditions mentioning this symptom as a complication may also be relevant. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center