Symptom: Breath holding
Breath holding: Delayed breathing or voluntary breath holding
Detailed cause information for symptom: Breath holding:
Medical articles on symptoms: These general medical articles may be of interest:
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Medical mistakes and their rates, causes and prevention
- Deaths and sudden death
Breath holding type of: Breathing symptoms (165)
Symptoms: symptom center, symptom groups, symptom descriptions
Possible causes of symptom: Breath holding: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Breath holding as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
- Temper tantrum - in a toddler
- Whooping cough - may cause breath holding in young infants without a developed cough reflex.
Conditions listing symptoms: Breath holding: The following list of conditions have 'Breath holding' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center