Neuralgia: Pain associated with a particular nerve.
Conditions list: The list of conditions in the Neuralgia group includes:
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Neuritis - inflammation of a nerve.
- Trigeminal neuralgia - affectial facial areas.
- peripheral neuralgia
- sciatic neuralgia - another name for sciatica.
- occipital neuralgia - affecting the head
- intercostal neuralgia - affecting the ribs.
- Postherpetic neuralgia - related to shingles
- Glossopharyngeal neuralgia - affects the tongue and throat
Researching symptoms of Neuralgia: Further information about the symptoms of Neuralgia is available including a list of symptoms of Neuralgia, other diseases that might have similar symptoms in differential diagnosis of Neuralgia, or alternatively return to research other symptoms in the symptom center.
Treatments for Neuralgia: Various information is available about treatments available for Neuralgia, or research treatments for other diseases.
Statistics and Neuralgia:
Various sources and calculations are available in statistics about Neuralgia,
prevalence and incidence statistics for Neuralgia,
and you can also research other medical statistics in our statistics center.
|Contents for Neuralgia:|
Last revision: June 6, 2003
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center