Medical Dictionary: Myoclonic Encephalopathy of Infants
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Myoclonic Encephalopathy of Infants: Another name for Opsoclonus Myoclonus.
Myoclonic Encephalopathy of Infants (condition): Condition with involuntary muscle and eye movement.
Myoclonic Encephalopathy of Infants:
Opsoclonus myoclonus is a rare neurological disorder
characterized by unsteady gait, intention tremor (rhythmic, involuntary
motions of the limbs during voluntary movements), myoclonus (brief,
shock-like muscle spasms), and opsoclonus (irregular, rapid, horizontal
and vertical eye movements).
More information on medical condition: Opsoclonus Myoclonus:
- Introduction: Opsoclonus Myoclonus
- Basic Summary for Opsoclonus Myoclonus
- Causes of Opsoclonus Myoclonus
- Symptoms of Opsoclonus Myoclonus
- Treatments for Opsoclonus Myoclonus
1. excerpt from NINDS Opsoclonus Myoclonus Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center