Medical Dictionary: MPS VII
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
MPS VII: Another name for Mucopolysaccharidosis VII.
MPS VII (condition): Disorder of mucopolysaccharide metabolism.
MPS VII: Individuals with MPS VII, Sly disease, experience corneal
clouding, skeletal irregularities, and enlargement of the liver and
spleen. Intellectual impairments vary for this type of MPS.
More information on medical condition: Mucopolysaccharidosis VII:
- Introduction: Mucopolysaccharidosis VII
- Basic Summary for Mucopolysaccharidosis VII
- Symptoms of Mucopolysaccharidosis VII
- Treatments for Mucopolysaccharidosis VII
1. excerpt from NINDS Mucopolysaccharidoses Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center