Medical Dictionary: MPS IV
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
MPS IV: Another name for Mucopolysaccharidosis IV.
MPS IV (condition): Disorder of mucopolysaccharide metabolism in infants.
MPS IV: Symptoms of MPS IV, or Morquio syndrome, usually
appear in infancy and may include severe dwarfing and corneal clouding.
Intelligence is normal.
Cardiac or respiratory disease may cause death in
the third or fourth decade of life.
More information on medical condition: Mucopolysaccharidosis IV:
- Introduction: Mucopolysaccharidosis IV
- Basic Summary for Mucopolysaccharidosis IV
- Symptoms of Mucopolysaccharidosis IV
- Complications of Mucopolysaccharidosis IV
- Treatments for Mucopolysaccharidosis IV
1. excerpt from NINDS Mucopolysaccharidoses Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center