Medical Dictionary: MPS III
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
MPS III: Another name for Mucopolysaccharidosis III.
MPS III (condition): Disorder of mucopolysaccharide metabolism in children.
MPS III: Individuals with MPS III, or Sanfilippo syndrome,
experience progressive dementia and mental deterioration in childhood.
Death usually occurs in the late teens.
More information on medical condition: Mucopolysaccharidosis III:
- Introduction: Mucopolysaccharidosis III
- Basic Summary for Mucopolysaccharidosis III
- Symptoms of Mucopolysaccharidosis III
- Treatments for Mucopolysaccharidosis III
1. excerpt from NINDS Mucopolysaccharidoses Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center