Medical Dictionary: Monosomy X
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Monosomy X: Another name for Turner Syndrome.
Monosomy X (condition): Rare chromosome syndrome with one X but no second X or Y chromosome.
Monosomy X (condition): Rare chromosomal genetic syndrome with one X chromosome and no second sex chromosome (X or Y). People are female as there is no male Y chromosome. The effects are often relatively minor, although sterility is possible.
More information on medical condition: Turner Syndrome:
- Introduction: Turner Syndrome
- Basic Summary for Turner Syndrome
- Symptoms of Turner Syndrome
- Complications of Turner Syndrome
- Diagnostic Tests for Turner Syndrome
- Treatments for Turner Syndrome
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center