Medical Dictionary: MG
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
MG: Another name for Myasthenia Gravis.
MG (condition): Rare autoimmune muscle disorder causing muscle weakness.
Myasthenia gravis is a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular
disease characterized by varying degrees of weakness of the skeletal
(voluntary) muscles of the body.
More information on medical condition: Myasthenia Gravis:
- Introduction: Myasthenia Gravis
- Basic Summary for Myasthenia Gravis
- Types of Myasthenia Gravis
- Causes of Myasthenia Gravis
- Symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis
- Complications of Myasthenia Gravis
- Diagnostic Tests for Myasthenia Gravis
- Treatments for Myasthenia Gravis
1. excerpt from NINDS Myasthenia Gravis Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center