Medical Dictionary: Macrencephaly
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Macrencephaly: Another name for Megalencephaly.
Macrencephaly (condition): Abnormally large brain.
Megalencephaly, also called macrencephaly, is a
condition in which there is an abnormally large, heavy, and usually
malfunctioning brain. By definition, the brain weight is greater than
average for the age and gender of the individual.
More information on medical condition: Megalencephaly:
- Introduction: Megalencephaly
- Basic Summary for Megalencephaly
- Types of Megalencephaly
- Symptoms of Megalencephaly
- Treatments for Megalencephaly
1. excerpt from NINDS Megalencephaly Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center