Medical Dictionary: Lewy body dementia
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Lewy body dementia: Another name for Dementia With Lewy Bodies.
Lewy body dementia (condition): Second most frequent cause of dementia in elderly adults.
Lewy body dementia (condition): Unclear if this is related to Parkinson's or Alzheimer's disease, or a separate condition.
Lewy body dementia:
Dementia with Lewy bodies, the second most frequent cause
of dementia in elderly adults, is a neurodegenerative disorder associated
with abnormal structures (Lewy bodies) found in certain areas of the
More information on medical condition: Dementia With Lewy Bodies:
- Introduction: Dementia With Lewy Bodies
- Basic Summary for Dementia With Lewy Bodies
- Symptoms of Dementia With Lewy Bodies
- Misdiagnosis of Dementia With Lewy Bodies
1. excerpt from NINDS Dementia With Lewy Bodies Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center