Medical Dictionary: Kidney problems
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Kidney problems: Another name for Kidney disease.
Kidney problems (condition): Reduced kidney function from various causes.
More information on medical condition: Kidney disease:
- Introduction: Kidney disease
- Basic Summary for Kidney disease
- Types of Kidney disease
- Causes of Kidney disease
- Risk Factors for Kidney disease
- Symptoms of Kidney disease
- Complications of Kidney disease
- Diagnostic Tests for Kidney disease
- Treatments for Kidney disease
- Prevention of Kidney disease
Kidney problems (symptom): Symptoms affecting one or both kidneys.
More information on symptom: Kidney symptoms:
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center