Medical Dictionary: Kidney infection
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Kidney infection: Another name for Pyelonephritis.
Kidney infection (condition): Kidney and ureter infection usually bacterial from the bladder.
Pyelonephritis is a kidney infection, usually
from bacteria that spread from the bladder.
More information on medical condition: Pyelonephritis:
- Introduction: Pyelonephritis
- Basic Summary for Pyelonephritis
- Causes of Pyelonephritis
- Risk Factors for Pyelonephritis
- Symptoms of Pyelonephritis
- Complications of Pyelonephritis
- Diagnostic Tests for Pyelonephritis
- Treatments for Pyelonephritis
More information on symptom: Kidney symptoms:
1. excerpt from Pyelonephritis (Kidney Infection) in Adults: NIDDK
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center