Medical Dictionary: Kidney cysts
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Kidney cysts: Another name for Simple kidney cysts.
Kidney cysts (condition): Usually harmless kidney cysts appearing later in life.
Simple kidney cysts are abnormal pouches
containing fluid. The simple cyst is the most common form of kidney cyst.
Although its cause is not fully understood, we do know that the simple
cyst is not an inherited condition. Cysts may be single or multiple and
develop on small tubes in the kidneys.
More information on medical condition: Simple kidney cysts:
- Introduction: Simple kidney cysts
- Basic Summary for Simple kidney cysts
- Symptoms of Simple kidney cysts
- Complications of Simple kidney cysts
- Diagnostic Tests for Simple kidney cysts
- Misdiagnosis of Simple kidney cysts
- Treatments for Simple kidney cysts
More information on symptom: Kidney symptoms:
1. excerpt from Simple Kidney Cysts: NIDDK
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center