Medical Dictionary: Glandular Fever
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Glandular Fever: Another name for Mononucleosis.
Glandular Fever (condition): Common infectious virus.
Glandular Fever (condition): Mononucleosis is a common infectious viral disease transferred in saliva or kissing. It is also called "glandular fever" outside the USA, or other names such as "mono" and "infectious mononucleosis". The cause is a virus called the Epstein-Barr virus.
More information on medical condition: Mononucleosis:
- Introduction: Mononucleosis
- Basic Summary for Mononucleosis
- Risk Factors for Mononucleosis
- Symptoms of Mononucleosis
- Complications of Mononucleosis
- Diagnostic Tests for Mononucleosis
- Misdiagnosis of Mononucleosis
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center