Medical Dictionary: Gilles de la Tourette syndrome
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Gilles de la Tourette syndrome: Another name for Tourette Syndrome.
Gilles de la Tourette syndrome (condition): Syndrome with involuntary movements or sounds.
Gilles de la Tourette syndrome:
Tourette Syndrome (TS) is an inherited neurological
disorder characterized by repeated involuntary movements and
uncontrollable vocal sounds called tics. In a few cases, such tics can
include inappropriate words and phrases.
More information on medical condition: Tourette Syndrome:
- Introduction: Tourette Syndrome
- Basic Summary for Tourette Syndrome
- Medication Causes of Tourette Syndrome
- Symptoms of Tourette Syndrome
- Misdiagnosis of Tourette Syndrome
- Treatments for Tourette Syndrome
1. excerpt from NINDS Tourette Syndrome Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center