Medical Dictionary: False brain tumor
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
False brain tumor: Another name for Pseudotumor Cerebri.
False brain tumor (condition): Brain tumor-like symptoms not actually caused by a tumor.
False brain tumor:
Pseudotumor cerebri, also called benign intracranial
hypertension, literally means "false brain tumor." It is caused by
increased pressure within the brain and is most common in women between
the ages of 20 and 50.
More information on medical condition: Pseudotumor Cerebri:
- Introduction: Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Basic Summary for Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Symptoms of Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Complications of Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Misdiagnosis of Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Treatments for Pseudotumor Cerebri
1. excerpt from NINDS Pseudotumor Cerebri Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center