Medical Dictionary: Encephalotrigeminal Angiomatosis
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Encephalotrigeminal Angiomatosis: Another name for Sturge-Weber Syndrome.
Encephalotrigeminal Angiomatosis (condition): Rare birth defect with birthmark and brain effects.
Sturge-Weber syndrome (also called "encephalotrigeminal
angiomatosis") is a congenital disorder characterized by a vascular
birthmark and neurological abnormalities.
More information on medical condition: Sturge-Weber Syndrome:
- Introduction: Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Basic Summary for Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Symptoms of Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Complications of Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Treatments for Sturge-Weber Syndrome
1. excerpt from NINDS Sturge-Weber Syndrome Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center