Medical Dictionary: Early Infantile Epileptic Encephalopathy
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Early Infantile Epileptic Encephalopathy: Another name for Ohtahara Syndrome.
Early Infantile Epileptic Encephalopathy (condition): Neurological disorder causing seizures.
Early Infantile Epileptic Encephalopathy:
Ohtahara syndrome is a neurological disorder characterized by
seizures. The disorder affects newborns, usually within the first three
months of life. Individuals with Ohtahara syndrome often have mental
retardation or other developmental impairments.
The cause of the disorder
More information on medical condition: Ohtahara Syndrome:
- Introduction: Ohtahara Syndrome
- Basic Summary for Ohtahara Syndrome
- Symptoms of Ohtahara Syndrome
- Treatments for Ohtahara Syndrome
1. excerpt from NINDS Ohtahara Syndrome Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center