Medical Dictionary: Digestive viral infection
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Digestive viral infection: Another name for Viral gastroenteritis.
Digestive viral infection (condition): Virus causing gastroenteritis of digestive tract.
Digestive viral infection: Gastroenteritis
means inflammation of the stomach and small and large intestines. Viral
gastroenteritis is an infection caused by a variety of viruses that results
in vomiting or diarrhea. It is often called the "stomach flu,"
although it is not caused by the influenza viruses. 1
More information on medical condition: Viral gastroenteritis:
- Introduction: Viral gastroenteritis
- Basic Summary for Viral gastroenteritis
- Types of Viral gastroenteritis
- Risk Factors for Viral gastroenteritis
- Symptoms of Viral gastroenteritis
- Complications of Viral gastroenteritis
- Misdiagnosis of Viral gastroenteritis
1. excerpt from Viral Gastroenteritis: DVRD
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center