Medical Dictionary: Diffuse Sclerosis
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Diffuse Sclerosis: Another name for Schilder's Disease.
Diffuse Sclerosis (condition): Rare nerve myelin condition.
Note: Schilder’s disease is not the same as
Addison-Schilder disease (adrenoleukodystrophy). Schilder's disease is a
rare progressive demyelinating disorder which usually begins in childhood.
More information on medical condition: Schilder's Disease:
- Introduction: Schilder's Disease
- Basic Summary for Schilder's Disease
- Symptoms of Schilder's Disease
- Treatments for Schilder's Disease
1. excerpt from NINDS Schilder's Disease Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center