Medical Dictionary: De Morsier's Syndrome
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
De Morsier's Syndrome: Another name for Septo-Optic Dysplasia.
De Morsier's Syndrome (condition): Rare congenital brain defect.
De Morsier's Syndrome:
Septo-optic dysplasia (SOD) is a rare disorder
characterized by abnormal development of the optic disk, pituitary
deficiencies, and often agenesis (absence) of the septum pellucidum (the
part of the brain that separates the anterior horns or the lateral
ventricles of the brain).
More information on medical condition: Septo-Optic Dysplasia:
- Introduction: Septo-Optic Dysplasia
- Basic Summary for Septo-Optic Dysplasia
- Symptoms of Septo-Optic Dysplasia
- Treatments for Septo-Optic Dysplasia
1. excerpt from NINDS Septo-Optic Dysplasia Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center