Medical Dictionary: Cranial arteritis
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Cranial arteritis: Another name for Temporal arteritis.
Cranial arteritis (condition): Inflamed head artery causing headache.
Temporal arteritis (also called
cranial or giant cell arteritis) is an inflammation of the temporal artery
(which runs over the temple, beside the eye).
More information on medical condition: Temporal arteritis:
- Introduction: Temporal arteritis
- Basic Summary for Temporal arteritis
- Symptoms of Temporal arteritis
- Complications of Temporal arteritis
- Diagnostic Tests for Temporal arteritis
- Misdiagnosis of Temporal arteritis
- Treatments for Temporal arteritis
1. excerpt from NINDS Vasculitis including Temporal Arteritis Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center