Medical Dictionary: Congenital Facial Diplegia
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Congenital Facial Diplegia: Another name for Mobius syndrome.
Congenital Facial Diplegia (condition): Type of facial paralysis.
Congenital Facial Diplegia:
syndrome, a rare genetic disorder characterized by facial paralysis, is
caused by the absence or underdevelopment of the 6th and 7th cranial
nerves. These nerves control eye movements and facial expression.
More information on medical condition: Mobius syndrome:
- Introduction: Mobius syndrome
- Basic Summary for Mobius syndrome
- Symptoms of Mobius syndrome
- Treatments for Mobius syndrome
1. excerpt from NINDS Mobius Syndrome Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center