Medical Dictionary: Condylomata acuminata
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Condylomata acuminata: Another name for Genital warts.
Condylomata acuminata (condition): Genital warts often from a viral STD.
Condylomata acuminata: Genital warts (condylomata acuminata
or venereal warts) are the most easily recognized sign of genital
HPV infection. Many people, however, have a genital HPV infection
without genital warts.
More information on medical condition: Genital warts:
- Introduction: Genital warts
- Basic Summary for Genital warts
- Causes of Genital warts
- Risk Factors for Genital warts
- Symptoms of Genital warts
- Complications of Genital warts
- Treatments for Genital warts
1. excerpt from Human Papillomavirus and Genital Warts, NIAID Fact Sheet: NIAID
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center