Medical Dictionary: Chronic adult periodontitis
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Chronic adult periodontitis: Another name for Periodontitis.
Chronic adult periodontitis (condition): Dental infection of the gums and/or related bones.
Chronic adult periodontitis: Periodontitis is an
infection in the gums and the bone that holds the teeth in place. If the
infection gets worse, your gums may pull away from your teeth, making your
teeth look long.
More information on medical condition: Periodontitis:
- Introduction: Periodontitis
- Basic Summary for Periodontitis
- Symptoms of Periodontitis
- Complications of Periodontitis
1. excerpt from Keep your teeth and gums healthy: NIDDK
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center