Medical Dictionary: Cardiovascular Disease
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Cardiovascular Disease: Another name for Cardiovascular diseases.
Cardiovascular Disease (condition): Diseases of the heart or blood vessels including cerebrovascular diseases such as stroke.
Cardiovascular Disease: Cardiovascular disease includes heart disease and stroke. About 57
million Americans live with some form of cardiovascular disease, which
causes more than 40% of all deaths in the United States; 950,000
Americans every year. Heart disease and stroke cost the nation almost
$260 billion annually.
More information on medical condition: Cardiovascular diseases:
- Introduction: Cardiovascular diseases
- Basic Summary for Cardiovascular diseases
- Types of Cardiovascular diseases
- Risk Factors for Cardiovascular diseases
- Prevention of Cardiovascular diseases
More information on symptom: Heart symptoms:
1. excerpt from Facts About Cardiovascular Disease: CDC-OC
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center