Medical Dictionary: Cancer of the uterus
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Cancer of the uterus: Another name for Uterine Cancer.
Cancer of the uterus (condition): Cancer of the uterus.
Cancer of the uterus: Uterine cancer -- also called sarcoma of the uterus -- is a very rare
kind of cancer in women. It is a disease in which cancer (malignant) cells
start growing in the muscles or other supporting tissues of the uterus.
Cancer of the uterus is different from cancer of the endometrium, a
disease in which cancer cells start growing in the lining of the uterus.
You should see your doctor if you have bleeding after menopause (the time
when you no longer have menstrual periods) or bleeding that is not part of
your menstrual cycle. Cancer of the uterus usually occurs after menopause.
More information on medical condition: Uterine Cancer:
- Introduction: Uterine Cancer
- Basic Summary for Uterine Cancer
- Types of Uterine Cancer
- Risk Factors for Uterine Cancer
- Symptoms of Uterine Cancer
- Complications of Uterine Cancer
- Diagnostic Tests for Uterine Cancer
- Misdiagnosis of Uterine Cancer
- Treatments for Uterine Cancer
1. excerpt from Uterine Cancer: NWHIC
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center