Medical Dictionary: Brain Aneurysm
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Brain Aneurysm: Another name for Cerebral Aneurysm.
Brain Aneurysm (condition): Dangerous swelling of a brain blood vessel that may rupture.
Cerebral aneurysm is a common cerebrovascular disorder
caused by a weakness in the wall of a cerebral artery or vein. The
disorder may result from congenital defects or from preexisting conditions
such as hypertensive vascular disease and atherosclerosis (build-up of
fatty deposits in the arteries), or from head trauma.
More information on medical condition: Cerebral Aneurysm:
- Introduction: Cerebral Aneurysm
- Basic Summary for Cerebral Aneurysm
- Types of Cerebral Aneurysm
- Causes of Cerebral Aneurysm
- Symptoms of Cerebral Aneurysm
- Complications of Cerebral Aneurysm
- Treatments for Cerebral Aneurysm
1. excerpt from NINDS Cerebral Aneurysm Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center