Medical Dictionary: Blastocystosis
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Blastocystosis: Another name for Blastocystis hominis.
Blastocystosis (condition): Common parasitic condition often causing digestive symptoms.
Blastocystosis: Blastocystis hominis
is a common microscopic parasitic organism found throughout the world.
Infection with Blastocystis hominis is called blastocystosis (BLASS-toe-SIS-toe-sis.)1
More information on medical condition: Blastocystis hominis:
- Introduction: Blastocystis hominis
- Basic Summary for Blastocystis hominis
- Symptoms of Blastocystis hominis
1. excerpt from Blastocystis hominis Infection: DPD
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center