Medical Dictionary: Bladder Incontinence
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Bladder Incontinence: Another name for Urinary Incontinence.
Bladder Incontinence (condition): Reduced ability to control urine flow.
Urinary incontinence is an inability to hold
your urine until you get to a toilet.
More than 13 million people in the
United States--male and female, young and old--experience incontinence.
is often temporary, and it always results from an underlying medical
More information on medical condition: Urinary Incontinence:
- Introduction: Urinary Incontinence
- Basic Summary for Urinary Incontinence
- Types of Urinary Incontinence
- Causes of Urinary Incontinence
- Medication Causes of Urinary Incontinence
- Risk Factors for Urinary Incontinence
- Symptoms of Urinary Incontinence
- Diagnostic Tests for Urinary Incontinence
- Treatments for Urinary Incontinence
Bladder Incontinence (symptom): Inability to fully control urination.
More information on symptom: Urinary incontinence:
1. excerpt from Urinary Incontinence in Women: NIDDK
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center