Medical Dictionary: Birth defects
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Birth defects: Another name for Congenital conditions.
Birth defects (condition): Any condition that you are born with such as birth defects or genetic diseases.
More information on medical condition: Congenital conditions:
- Introduction: Congenital conditions
- Basic Summary for Congenital conditions
- Types of Congenital conditions
- Risk Factors for Congenital conditions
More information on symptom: Birth symptoms:
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center