Medical Dictionary: BehÁetís Disease
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
BehÁetís Disease: Another name for Behcet's Disease.
BehÁetís Disease (condition): Recurring inflammation of small blood vessels affecting various areas.
Behcet's disease is a rare, chronic, lifelong disorder
that involves inflammation of blood vessels throughout the body.
More information on medical condition: Behcet's Disease:
- Introduction: Behcet's Disease
- Basic Summary for Behcet's Disease
- Symptoms of Behcet's Disease
- Complications of Behcet's Disease
- Diagnostic Tests for Behcet's Disease
- Misdiagnosis of Behcet's Disease
- Treatments for Behcet's Disease
1. excerpt from NINDS Behcet's Disease Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center