Medical Dictionary: Arnold-Chiari malformation
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Arnold-Chiari malformation: Another name for Chiari Malformation.
Arnold-Chiari malformation (condition): Protrusion of the brain down the spinal column.
Chiari malformation (also called Arnold-Chiari
malformation) is a condition in which the cerebellum portion of the brain
protrudes down into the spinal canal.
More information on medical condition: Chiari Malformation:
- Introduction: Chiari Malformation
- Basic Summary for Chiari Malformation
- Causes of Chiari Malformation
- Symptoms of Chiari Malformation
- Complications of Chiari Malformation
- Treatments for Chiari Malformation
1. excerpt from NINDS Chiari Malformation Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center