Medical Dictionary: Alper Syndrome
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Alper Syndrome: Another name for Alpers Syndrome.
Alper Syndrome (condition): Rare genetic brain degeneration in infants and children.
disease is a rare, progressive neurodegenerative disease of the brain that
occurs in infants and children.
More information on medical condition: Alpers Syndrome:
- Introduction: Alpers Syndrome
- Basic Summary for Alpers Syndrome
- Symptoms of Alpers Syndrome
- Complications of Alpers Syndrome
- Treatments for Alpers Syndrome
1. excerpt from NINDS Alpers' Disease Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center