Medical Dictionary: ACC
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
ACC: Another name for Agenesis of the corpus callosum.
ACC (condition): Congenital absence of connective part of the brain.
Agenesis of the corpus callosum (ACC) is a
rare congenital abnormality in which there is a partial or complete
absence (agenesis) of the corpus callosum. The corpus callosum is the area
of the brain which connects the two cerebral hemispheres.
More information on medical condition: Agenesis of the corpus callosum:
- Introduction: Agenesis of the corpus callosum
- Basic Summary for Agenesis of the corpus callosum
- Symptoms of Agenesis of the corpus callosum
1. excerpt from NINDS Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center