Vioxx lawsuits: Medical Malpractice
Vioxx lawsuits: Vioxx is an arthritis medicine that was withdrawn by Merck in November 2004 after studies revealed that vioxx increased the risk of heart attack in users of Vioxx.
Medical Malpractice Information
- Medical Malpractice Home
- Medical Malpractice Overview
- Symptoms and Medical Malpractice
- Symptoms of the Silent Killer Diseases
- More Medical Malpractice Information
- List of Medical Malpractice Articles
- Medical Malpractice Dictionary
Disclaimer on Medical-Legal Issues
Always seek professional legal advice from an attorney or other qualified legal professional
about medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury, or any other legal issue.
The medical/legal information provided here is of a general nature only,
and is not a substitute for professional medical or legal advice.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center